WLS VISION AND AIMS
Our School Vision is to:
provide a stimulating, caring and secure learning environment in which our children will be happy, achieve success and reach their full potential.
In order to fulfil our vision we will:
• Provide high standards of teaching.
• Provide for the emotional, spiritual and cultural needs of all the children.
• Develop the self esteem and confidence of all the children.
• Foster a love and excitement for learning.
• Enable children to work independently and as part of a team.
• Give children the skills to live happy and successful lives.
• Encourage children to lead healthy, active lifestyles.
• Value every child as an individual and celebrate childhood.
• Equip the children with the skills necessary in a technological society.
• Encourage positive values and tolerant attitudes towards others in school, in the wider community and in the world.
• Work jointly with parents and carers, and all members of the school and wider community.